Friday, May 20, 2011

Event Photos by Mindy Terry

I think I had more fun than I've had in a long time, said Xai, one of the owners who lives over the business, who stayed out in the parking lot cleaning up after all the food got eaten and the tent came down and Nana packed his drums into the van.  What pleased me most was the diversity of people in attendance. A big thanks goes out to everyone who helped make it possible, including Stasya, Dominic, Jason, Bre, Brendan, Marc, Maggie, Rich, Xai, Reth, Mike, Sadia, Mar Jorie, John, Jack and Kathy Goodman. The list could go on, but I'll stop there.

Here is a sampling of photos taken by Mindy Terry who taught me a thing or two last year and who has encouraged me along the way.  As usual, I couldn't resist dancing to Nana's drums.











No comments:

Post a Comment