Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blodgett School

I spent two afternoons at Blodgett Schoot this spring working with the kids in the Peaceful Kids after school program. I know that it takes far more than two afternoons to gain a young person's trust. Even so, I had fun walking around the school with the kids along with their regular teacher, a photographer from Syracuse.   Even though it threatened to rain and we were not able to go beyond the city block occupied by the school, we found things to photograph. Then  along came some neighborhood kids and we hung out on the corner and took pictures of them on their skateboards.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog. It captures the soul and roots of living--full of feeling.
    I like how this has a wholeness to it like is found in a story. Now days we are so caught up with giving information in a reporting style that is fragmented. Your style is very refreshing. I hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete